Amino Acids from Plants for Plants
What is improved Zeta Plex?
Zeta Plex Nutrient Technology is the combination of two distinct and powerful amino acid packages: Zeta Plex and L-AminoTechnologies. The Zeta Plex polymer has always been utilized in EnP Products. It complexes with nutrients to increase plant uptake, improve fertilizer performance and allow the turf manager to maximize nutrient inputs. L-Amino Technology is a naturally derived soybean based package. This dual amino acid technology works to further increase uptake and provide healthier turf.
New Zeta Plex Amino
The exclusive L-amino acid package is derived from the enzyme hydrolysis of soybean plants, resulting in 100% L-amino acids of the highest integrity. L-amino acids derived from plant matter provide a highly consistent source of 18 primary amino acids. The resuld is a balance of naturally occuring amino acids in the most suitable ratios for plant health.
- L-18 Amino Acids are easily absorbed by living plants
- Utilization of L-18 Amino Acids allow the plant to conserve ATP energy and apply that energy towards other metabolic processes.
- This conservation of energy is key to allowing turf to maintain stored carbohydrates thus reducing root decline.
- L-18 Amino Acids contain an abundance of amino acids specific to increasing plant photosynthesis. This helps plants become even more energy efficient leading to better overall health.
- L-18 Amino Acids are used by the plant to create protein.
- Proteins have structural, metabolic and transport functions.
- Proteins provide a storehouse of amino acids for timely use.
- Proteins make almost all enzymes which catalyze all biochemical reactions within the plant.
- L-18 Amino Acids provide the plant with effective cell protectants which allow the plant to maintain viability during periods of heat, drought, salt and other environmental stresses.
What Makes Them Work
- L-Tryptophan is a building block for auxin production in the plant. It allows the plant to effectively manufacture this vital plant hormone.
- L-Glycine is a natural chelator of positively charged nutrients acting to increase plant uptake of many micronutrients. It is also a positive simulator of photosynthesis.
- L-Proline, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Serine are osmotic protectants which execute operations within individual cells to maintain osmotic balance and proper cell functioning during stress. Important for increasing tolerance to drought, salt and heat stress.
- L-Aspartic acid and L-Glutamic acid are important components for building and metabolizing most other amino acids.
- L-Lysince, L-Glutamic acid, L-Alanine, L-Proline are involved in chlorophyll production and increasing amino acides.
- L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Methionine, L-Proline are important for properstomatal functions.
- L-Aspartic acid, L-Valine hasten seed germination.
- L-Valine, L-Tyrosine, L-Sheronine, L-Lysine, L-Alanine increase plant tolerance to drought stress.
Zeta∡Plex L-Amino Acid Technology
All products available in 2 x 2.5, and 55 gallon drums
Other single nutrient liquid products are available!
Sample Liquid Fertility Programs
Ask your Sales Representative for a quality liquid fertility program. They will provide the quantities needed and will be able to go through a step by step process to create the right program for your turf.